Main Menu

Chanson de l’Ange is La fin!!!!!

Book Cover

Greetings fans and friends!  It is my greatest pleasure to announce that my complete 3 volume Phantom of the Opera based book series is now finished and has been submitted to my publisher!   As some of you know, look I began writing Chanson de l’Ange in February of 2004.  Throughout the writing process I have been hit with one challenge and crisis after another, unhealthy and there have been times when I thought Chanson would never actually be published in its complete form-but that day is just around the corner.

All I can do now is hope that I have given my readers a story with a beginning, here middle, and end that will satisfy and thrill them until the last page!  In just a few weeks Chanson will be available through on-line resources in both paperback and ebook formats!  Check back here for the soon to be announced released date!!!!

I would like to thank all my supporters, readers, and fellow fans for your interest in my books.  Some of you have been with me since February 2004 when I began posting Chanson chapter by chapter on a Gerard Butler message board-and some of you even before that via personal emails!  Had it not been for your encouragement and love of this story, I would have given up years ago!  Thank you!!!!

Swannie

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments

1. CommentsConnie   |  Friday, 20 July 2012 at 4:49 am

Paisley I’m reading your novel now and absolutely love it….when the new versions are published which ones should I buy to continue the story? Its true there are a lot of punctuation errors but the story is so good, I don’t mind. I don’t want it to end but I am coming close to the ending….tell me, will my magnificent Phantom end up happy for once in his life? I truly hope so!

2. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Friday, 20 July 2012 at 5:24 am

Hi Connie! Welcome to my site. To complete the story you will only need to purchase Book 3! I’m so glad you are enjoying even the unrevised edition. I know some readers are not bothered by the technical writing errors, but many people are very put off by them and I have a received a few unfavorable reviews because of them. Of course I cannot tell you if the Phantom finds happiness-you will have to find that out for yourself!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

3. CommentsMary Skow   |  Sunday, 05 August 2012 at 10:16 pm

I purchased your original book and loved it. Am looking forward to the 3 part revision. I would appreciate being notified when it does become available for purchase. Thank you!

4. CommentsMary Skow   |  Sunday, 05 August 2012 at 10:18 pm

I purchased your original book and loved it!
    Please let me know when the 3-part series is available for purchase. Thank you!

5. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Sunday, 05 August 2012 at 10:45 pm

Hi Mary! I will add you to my newsletter list and you be notified via email!

6. CommentsStefanie Carter   |  Friday, 23 November 2012 at 3:44 am

Hi!

I absolutely love your book and I have been dying to find out when the whole series will be available for purchase and where I can find it! Could you please let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Stefanie

Home / Chanson de l’Ange is La fin!!!!!