Main Menu

Chanson de l’Ange Now Available!

countdownA

Happy Release Day to Me!!!

Thrilled to announce that my 3 part novel is NOW available! May I humbly request your reviews on Amazon after you’ve read the series? Reviews mean everything to an indie author! You will find Chanson de l’Ange in both paperback and ebook formats here:  Chanson on Amazon

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments

1. CommentsMarci Girl   |  Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 11:13 am

Quick Question. I bought and loved the original book that you published. In order to finish the series I need to purchase Book 2 and Book 3, right?

2. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 11:33 am

Nope, you just need to buy book 3! I did revise and improve what you’ve already read in the original Book One that came out in 2010-but if you’re happy with that, you only need to buy the new Book 3: The Angel’s Song, to complete the story! Hope that helps!

3. CommentsLaura   |  Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 1:56 am

Hi, where I can find the book in epub format??

4. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 8:06 am

Hi Laura! You can find the Kindle books here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Chanson%20de%20l%27Ange%20kindle

5. CommentsLaura   |  Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 8:51 am

Thanks Paisley but kindle reads only mobi format and I have a kobo that reads only epub format. 🙁 ( I should convert it but I can’t because is protected).

6. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 8:53 am

I’m checking into what other readers my books are on. I promise I will find out and get back to you!

7. CommentsPaisley Swan Stewart   |  Monday, 28 October 2013 at 11:21 am

Laura, according to my son, I will be selling the ebooks exclusively through Kindle for a while. Eventually it will go out to other readers. Meanwhile, he says you can download the Kindle app to some of the other readers, so you might look into that. Hope this helps!

8. CommentsLaura   |  Monday, 28 October 2013 at 1:29 pm

Ok, thank you very much! 🙂

Home / Chanson de l’Ange Now Available!